Riding the public bus to Gordon

Bus transportation is available from some towns for children aged five and up.
In towns that offer busing, families must fill out paperwork before the first day of school.

from cities besides Lincoln and East Providence

Everything you need to know about this program is on the Department of Education's website.

from East Providence

Families in East Providence must download this form, complete it, and bring it to East Providence City Hall, Room 302, along with proof of residence.

from Lincoln

Families in Lincoln must download a form, fill it out, and fax, email or mail it to the address on the form. You may also download a list of depot stops.



These buses are provided by municipalities for town and city residents, and serve both public and independent schools.

Check to see if your bus is running when your town's public school is closed.

Any questions? Please call Kim O’Donnell at Gordon, 401 434-3833.