Requesting a book from the library, fall 2020
Ms. Martindale can get students books! Students are invited to use this form to make their request.
How to check out ebooks and audiobooks from the Joukowsky Family Library
- Use this direct link: www.gordonschool.org/onlinecheckout
- A blue page with “Destiny Discover” in the upper left-hand corner will open. Use the navigation suggestions at the top to help you locate a book you’d like to read.
- To log in: a student’s username is their graduation year followed their first initial and last name. For example, the username for Gordie Gator in the Class of 2028 would be 2028ggator. Password is: bookshelf.
- Click on the book you’d like to read. When possible, select Open rather than Checkout. When you select Open, other people can also read the book. When you select Checkout, no one else can read the book until you remember to return it!
- To see what books you have checked out and to return books: While logged in, go to the Main Menu by clicking the three horizontal lines in the upper left-hand corner of the page. Select Checkouts. Select Return for all titles you are ready to return.
The spring 2020 readaloud library
In the spring of 2020, faculty, parents and students began contributing to an online library of video readalouds. You can access these videos at www.gordonschool.org/readalouds - the password is readalouds