Contact and directions
Office staff will answer the phone weekdays from 7:30am to 5:30pm.
A voice mail directory is offered during other hours.
This machine is shared by the entire school; please note who the recipient should be.
Not sure who to email? Start with email@example.com.
Teachers and staff have email addresses at Gordon. These addresses follow this pattern: first initial last name @gordonschool.org. For example, Gordon’s founder, Helen Cooke, would have had firstname.lastname@example.org for an email address.
Address correspondence to:
The Gordon School
45 Maxfield Avenue
East Providence, RI 02914
Gordon School is at 45 Maxfield Avenue, East Providence, Rhode Island, 02914.
Coming from the East (Fall River)
- Take 195 West to Exit 6, “East Providence.”
- Bear left off the ramp onto Broadway.
- Go straight through the light at the Broadway and Warren Avenue intersection.
- Broadway then becomes South Broadway.
- Follow this road for .8 miles (Broadway will become South Broadway).
- Take a left onto Martin Street.
- Take first right onto Maxfield Avenue. Gordon is on your right.
Coming from the West (Providence)
- Take 195 East to Exit “Taunton Avenue-Riverside.”
- Bear right toward Riverside. This puts you onto Veteran's Memorial Parkway.
- Follow this for 1.6 miles.
- Turn left onto South Broadway, your first left at the bottom of a hill, after Metacomet Golf Course and a pond.
- Take your first right onto Martin Street.
- Take first right onto Maxfield Avenue. The Gordon School is on your right.
The front desk phone number is 401-434-3833.
Use Google Maps to get directions to Gordon from anywhere in the world.